There are a limited number of partial scholarships available for applicants from Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) and some countries in southern Europe.
If you wish to apply for a scholarship:
1. Download the PDF scholarship application below and complete it. (You must complete the form before you register and pay your conference fee.)
2. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If your application is approved, you will receive a Promo Code which you can enter when you register for the conference. This will enable you to receive the scholarship discount.
CEE Scholarship Registration Rates
Before May 1: $160.00
Between May 1 and August 4: $235.00
A limited number of discounted Ukrainian Scholarships are available for Ukrainian citizens who were residing in Ukraine as of December 31, 2021, for only $80.00 if they register before May 1 or $155 between May 1 and August 4.
Scholarship applications are reviewed in light of the history and quality of the applicant’s roles and commitments within the academy.
Factors considered for Scholarships
Is the applicant a serious follower of Jesus?
Is the applicant either serving full-time in an academic role or studying full-time as a postgraduate student?
Is the applicant planning to work in an academic position for the next several years?
Does the applicant need financial assistance to participate in the conference?
Is the applicant involved with a local church?
What are ways the scholarship will help the applicant be a better academic?
Is the applicant fluent in English?
Requirements for Scholarships
1. English will be the language used in all the sessions, so scholarship recipients must be able to communicate well in English.
2. Every participant testifies that they are a follower of Jesus and they believe the Bible is the inspired and fully trustworthy Word of God.
3. Every participant takes full responsibility for obtaining visas and other travel documents and for all their travel costs to and from the conference.
4. Scholarship recipients are expected to attend all the conference sessions. Any failure to arrive on schedule or to attend sessions will require repayment of the scholarship funds.
5. Recipients of Ukrainian Scholarships must affirm that they were Ukrainian citizens residing in Ukraine as of December 31, 2021.
Completing a scholarship application before registering is required for those who need financial aid for the registration costs. Download and complete the application below and return it to email@example.com.